GIDEON BORE Poems
- Pride Read it on the shoulders high, Like a crown-bird’s ...
- Greed Crossing narrow lanes of greed, Our toss I’ll crash ...
- Words Elusive O, words I’ve searched for so long, Though ...
- Tears Has Failed To Dry (A Let...
- On The Shore Gaze On the shores picturesque sceneries, Blue...
- One Color Too Many.. In the grey skies floating, Above the ...
- Dreams Dream, to live, even when nights are cold; Dream, to...
Kenyan born Poet and Book lover, and trained as AInformation's system Administrator.He works as an ICT Instructor In a governmental School.His hobbies includes Reading, writing and riding. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about GIDEON BORE
Read it on the shoulders high,
Like a crown-bird’s stiff neck,
Stands arrogant head, raised,
That suspends a blazing complexion;
And remotely arrogant lips,
So sharp cutting tongue,
Pause undisturbed on the palate;
And an egoistic inspiration,
Dare to set ablaze,
For him to rise and blaze;
In an intimidating majesty.
Pride, I dare you pride,
Could you live to see the sun-
If humble and meek fell
On an unwakeful slumber.