GIDEON BORE Poems
- On The Shore Gaze On the shores picturesque sceneries, Blue...
- One Color Too Many.. In the grey skies floating, Above the ...
- Dreams Dream, to live, even when nights are cold; Dream, to...
- Morning Dew Not a reed in the banks could keep you, Neither...
- Freedom You seem too near yet too far, You seem too far yet...
- Life Lee Emmett! take too a moment of repose, And wander ...
- What Gift Fit? I have no wit, no clue, no thought; My heart...
Kenyan born Poet and Book lover, and trained as AInformation's system Administrator.He works as an ICT Instructor In a governmental School.His hobbies includes Reading, writing and riding. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about GIDEON BORE
What Gift Fit?
I have no wit, no clue, no thought;
My heart within me beat a tide,
Of indebtedness each time
Your heart is bared and self prod,
Thereof you spill your corn to me.
I feel the much your heart wills,
I see the far you seek to stretch;
Alas, my heart this selfsame virtue;
I seek a price worth it to bid,
The honest price, nay, not a botch.
It hurts deep when the spills linger,
Even worse I can’t the price spell:
The true recompense it calls
While no one speaks loud a bout,
Only sighs, like crawling ants make.
I am lost the gift to find, ...