Charlie F. Kane
Charlie F. Kane Poems
- Young At Heart I hope that time treats you well, I hope ...
- It’s My Destiny If you had one chance, Would you take it? ...
- 30 Years Too Late I’ve always said, I was born 30 years too...
- For My Sister On Her 16th Birt... I can no longer tell ...
- The City At Night The city is very beautiful at night. To ...
- Hurt I will try not to cry. I will do my best to Make sure ...
- Butterfly Collector Stuck behind, Only watching, She ...
Charlie F. Kane (born Charles Foster Kane) is a 19 year-old student from Birmingham, U.K and currently attends De Montfort Univeristy in Leicester where he studies Creative Writing and Drama Studies. Charlie previously attened Solihull Sixth Form College. There he studied English Literature, Philosophy, and Theatre Studies. In his first year at college he studied Classical Civilization but choose to dropp it at the beginning of the second-year. A descion which he partially regrets as he still has a great love for Greek mythology.
Charlie was insipred to start writing poetry and lyrics for several reasons. At the beginning of college he was becoming a huge fan of rock band ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Young At Heart
I hope that time treats you well,
I hope that your dream will come true,
I hope that Fate looks after you
And I hope you remain young at heart.
I hope that you are never without,
I hope that your smile stays on,
I hope you will always remain strong
And I hope you remain always young at heart.
I hope you will have courage
I hope love will always find you
Even if it is not me with you,
And I hope you will remain young at heart.
I hope your smile will stay so beautiful,
I hope that age looks after you
I hope you never wish to fade ...