Gillian Commerford Poems
- Don'T Be A Poet I told my mother: 'I want to be a ...
- I Although Not Beautiful I, although not beautiful, have ...
- The Truth The truth of a circle lies in being round The ...
- Owl Owl bringing death silently looking wise does wisdom ...
- Losing My Mind I woke up this morning to find my heart was ...
- A Very Short Poem About Trees
- Questions God said hello to me just the other day. I knew ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gillian Commerford
Don'T Be A Poet
I told my mother:
'I want to be a poet'.
She said: 'There's no money in it'.
I never was much interested
in making money.
I knew the need to feed my soul.
I knew that money could keep me fed and clothed
but poetry would make me whole.