Gillian Commerford Poems
- The Truth The truth of a circle lies in being round The ...
- A Very Short Poem About Trees
- Electric Lover With a light in your eyes you tell me ...
- Jump Dying is the ultimate frontier if I jump I'll ...
- Waiting To Be Eaten I remember going with my mother to the ...
- Don'T Be A Poet I told my mother: 'I want to be a ...
- Everything Was Swept Away A voice spoke: 'I am God, there...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gillian Commerford
The truth of a circle lies in being round
The truth of a square is in its squareness
The truth of being lies in being
The truth of anything is in its truthfulness.
The truth of a poem
lies not in its words
but in the meaning behind the words.
The truth of a life
lies not in words or deeds
but in the thoughts behind those words and deeds.
The truth of God lies not in religion
but only in the heart
only in the heart-
the truth lies within
God lives within.