Granville Holt Poems
- Wolf Song Not the night call for his mate Nor the full moon ...
- The Chosen One, Eilean Idhe Much as Mary, when first she ...
- What Is Truth? To each his own and to each as needed? Your ...
- I Don'T Know Much I don't know much philosophy and stuff, ...
- When Nature Echoes Song When Nature echoes listen Dear And I...
- Indian Summer Indian Summer Tree leaves paint their ...
- Shadow Song Shadow Song (written after reading Matterhorn, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Granville Holt
Not the night call for his mate
Nor the full moon instinct howl
This wolf song sings forlorn fate
A lonesome breed on singular prowl
Alone in their wild forest home
Guardians of woodland mystery
High upon timbered mountain tops
They roam deep shadows ranging free
Only the whisper of their silent paw prints
Swift across valley and meadow home
Ancient witness to continental journey
Wildlife pilgrims under starry dome
Darklight Monarchs in silken fur
Royal sanction of Red, Grey and White
World renown majestic and noble
From Alaska to Arabia...