Greg Costello Poems
- Let Children Be With eyes of lapis lazuli, And laughter ...
- The Night We Met A silver, slimline, sparkling nymph, Stole...
- Girls Will Be Girls A sniper by the hot tap lay, Turned ...
- Growing Older This laboured Labrador went waddling by, His ...
- Deep Water
- Minecraft Misgivings
- The Salmon Of Knowledge! ! This poem suggests that youngest ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Greg Costello
Let Children Be
With eyes of lapis lazuli,
And laughter soaked with unbound joy,
And spirit bold and thoughts carefree,
My role is just to let her be.
To play and act and float and flounce,
But nurture her with every ounce, .
Without control but steadfastly,
Avow anew to let her be.
So that one day she may decree,
She lived with childhood liberty,
To roar aloud 'hey look at me'
My parents chose to let me be.