Greg Costello Poems
- Girls Will Be Girls A sniper by the hot tap lay, Turned ...
- Let Children Be With eyes of lapis lazuli, And laughter ...
- The Night We Met A silver, slimline, sparkling nymph, Stole...
- Growing Older This laboured Labrador went waddling by, His ...
- Deep Water
- Minecraft Misgivings
- The Salmon Of Knowledge! ! This poem suggests that youngest ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Greg Costello
Girls Will Be Girls
A sniper by the hot tap lay,
Turned upside-down in battle grey,
Soaking in a pool of water,
Deserted by my impish daughter.
Who'd played with him and his platoon,
The previous day with caring hand,
'Til lured away by Barbie boon,
The soldier left in no-man's-land.