Fair Is Not Always Fair
'That's a Stormtrooper there, but with ginger hair, '
I heard the kid say to the man.
'Is he really that white? ', the lad said in fright,
Questioning a complete lack of tan.
I knew just what he meant, for two weeks had I spent,
With the palest being in all of mankind,
In this holiday town, he made Casper look brown,
Himself to four-digit factor he'd confined.
See the moral here, is evidently clear,
If you're Irish, red-haired and fair,
Your skin just wasn't made, in the sun to be laid,
But they say Pluto's cheap once you're there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fair Is Not Always Fair by Greg Costello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma