Harry Bryant Poems
- A Country Girl She was a country girl, in her faded old blue ...
- The Female Soldier She said she was ready to give her all, ...
- The Working Man THE WORKING MAN The best part of any man ...
- Corner Of Love And Heartache Here I am on the corner of love,...
- Bonnie And Clyde This is a poem about Bonnie and Clyde, ...
- My Rainbow Baby MY RAINBOW BABY
- God Made You For Me God made the moon, then he made the sun, ...
I am just a simple country man, that loves to write poems, for my own enjoyment and for others to enjoy as well, thank you for taking the time to read my biography, though it is short, my heart is large.
Harry Bryant more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harry Bryant
A Country Girl
She was a country girl, in her faded old blue jeans,
she was so full of life, and she was full of dreams,
she would dream about the future, and how her life would be,
yes she wanted children maybe two or three,
she dreamed who she would marry, might beTommy Brown,
maybe it would be someone new, that just moved into town,
she knew she liked the simple life, like most country girls did,
and she would be so glad, when she wasn't such a kid,
she liked the sound of rain, when she was in the barn,
there was so many things to do, out there on the farm,