Hsiu Lee Poems
- A Piece Of Chalk (Children's P... Chalk is happiest when the...
- Butterfly (Children's Poem) Mother wants to catch a beautiful...
- Fruits And Others (Children's ... Bell Apple / Bells A ...
- Little Raindrops (Children's P... That day The weather ...
- Wasting (Children's Poem) Rain mother! Are you too busy ...
- Grandpa Tree (Children's Poem)... Grandpa Tree is an arrogant ...
- A Small Frightened Flower (Chi...
Lee Hsiu was born in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. There she completed her B.A. degree in humanity and three certificates of English granted by colleges.
She moved to Canada in January 2002. Since then, she has earned a diploma in Creative Writing through the internet program “Quality of Course” in Ottawa, and she has also studied English at Vancouver Community College for four years.
An ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hsiu Lee
A Piece Of Chalk (Children's Poem)
Chalk is happiest when the teachers come to him
Because he can chat about all sorts of subjects
Such as astronomy, geography, science and art
Chalk knows whatever you want to know
Chalk doesn’t like to do just one thing
When he is called on by the teacher
And he needs to follow the teacher’s orders
So Chalk hits the students chatting in class
To give them a big shock and stop their talking
Chalk hopes the seed of wisdom grows in students’ minds
And they can improve their studying a lot
If students want to learn about everything from Chalk