Hsiu Lee Poems
- Butterfly (Children's Poem) Mother wants to catch a beautiful...
- Fruits And Others (Children's ... Bell Apple / Bells A ...
- Little Raindrops (Children's P... That day The weather ...
- Wasting (Children's Poem) Rain mother! Are you too busy ...
- Grandpa Tree (Children's Poem)... Grandpa Tree is an arrogant ...
- A Small Frightened Flower (Chi...
- A Piece Of Chalk (Children's P... Chalk is happiest when the...
Lee Hsiu was born in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. There she completed her B.A. degree in humanity and three certificates of English granted by colleges.
She moved to Canada in January 2002. Since then, she has earned a diploma in Creative Writing through the internet program “Quality of Course” in Ottawa, and she has also studied English at Vancouver Community College for four years.
An ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hsiu Lee
Butterfly (Children's Poem)
Mother wants to catch a beautiful butterfly
To put on in my pink dress
And bring me to stroll down the street
My Mother chases and chases
Until a butterfly
Is in caught my mother’s clever hands
But I am always swaying
Frightening the butterfly
So that when she moves, her wing is either too long this way
Or too short that way
If mother has to relax her hands
Butterfly flies away quickly
Mother wants me to be an obedient child
I stand still and move less
Finally, mother catches
A big beautiful butterfly
That becomes a bow tie on my pink ...