Hunter Kejick Poems
- My Special Friend Isn't it funny How some special ...
- Pain For You This pain is for you Many things I believe for ...
- Our Creator He created the heavens and earth Watching every ...
- Beauty Life Where will I live? Where would I call it home? ...
- The Thunder And Lighting The night is going dark The skies ...
- Broken Wings Broken wings I don't need many wings are ...
- I Love You I can't lose you Cause your too important. If ...
Living my life...Making lovely poems...love making more but dont exactly share cause there private to me and all...I'm a hunter, fisher and a trapper...love doing things out there...but dont travel much in the summer...: P....I think that's what I am...: D more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hunter Kejick
My Special Friend
Isn't it funny
How some special people
dont realize they are special at all?
Without even thinking about it
They're always right there
when you call.
They share, not excepting
a thing in return.
Yet always seem richer
Isn't it lovely how
those special people
can teach us
so much about living!
You're one of those Special People!
Thanks for being my friend