I Am Rebel
I Am Rebel Poems
- A Rhyming Poem I am trying to write A rhyming poem I am ...
- Tiger Haiku
- I'Ll Get Over It, I Have To I know Heather Rebel has also ...
- Music - A Global Language Music is a global language But it ...
- My Life (Abi Griffin) My life is what i choose it to be I ...
- Running... run, just run forget everyone else they don't ...
- Summer Senses The feel of summer Caressing my face As I run
i don't know. i'm just me. i cant describe myself but i like doing sporty stuff so its really annoying when i'm not allowed to. but anywy. i'll let you get on reading the fantastic poems on here.
x more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about I Am Rebel
A Rhyming Poem
I am trying to write
A rhyming poem
I am sitting in a tent
A random word, ok, Bowem
Yeah, i can work with that
I'm not doing too bad
I wonder if Bowem's a word,
If not you'll probably think i'm mad
Sweet! another stanza thing thought of
My english teacher would be proud
She'd smile, then lose interest,
I'd fell, well, one of a crowd
Last one, there we go
Sorted, it's the real thing herein
Grab my pen and paper
I'm ready to begin.