Ibrahim Ibn Salma
Ibrahim Ibn Salma Poems
- Self-Compassion Walking down the alley, Glimpsing of the ...
- Jelly Fish Jellyfish Graceful in their dance, As they ...
- Together Together We play music, No need for instruments,
- Mont Taba A time we spent Near your lower hills, Your ...
- Our Night When our lips melt Through the conversation ...
- Norway Massacre A dimly lit beam hovered, Confounded to why...
- Cell Speaks In singles or groups we Always existed, You ...
He is inspired by nature and her soul and by a world whose purpose of existence is to be most loving. He has poems appeared in Soul Fountain, Lives of Artists, Sage Trail, Ezratranslation, Counter Punch and others. He can be reached at email@example.com. He lives in Santa Barbara, California, USA more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''O' life I had borrowed you from light,for spiritual growth
And to light I shall deliver you.''
''There never exists a treefor peace
Whose branches kill one another.''
Comments about Ibrahim Ibn Salma
Walking down the alley,
Glimpsing of the passerby; the
Stranger that looks like
No, it is me.
Passed by thousands
Ignored for another.
But this time I notice,
I greet myself,
I invite me
To a cup of tea,
A stroll upon the
Redolent shore of life - together,
The one inside my skin.