Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo (1 July 1960 / Cilacap (Indonesia))
Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo was born in Cilacap (Indonesia) ,1 July 1960. He is a PhD graduated from Geophysics (ITB) who wrote poetry for a long time. His poems are scattered in many themes, such as silence, mortality, in-ability until discovery. He was also often invited to read his poem in the several places in Indonesia.
Furthermore, his life is a poetry for him. Such as in thought of health, when a general check-up done many times, it had been many cases. But he said “I am happy, my body had been accepted by me as the poem from my beloved God”, and he said: 'God punished me with a quiet and love'.
Another poems flowing authentically, like his blood run ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Sajak Meditasi: Burung-Burung Terbang Me... -new-
- Momentum -new-
- Sajak Meditasi: Sendiri Membaca Diri (In... -new-
- Departure -new-
- Sajak Meditasi: Bumi Yang Tertidur (Indo...
- The Radio of The Past
- Sajak Meditasi: Memejam Mata Yang Rabun...
- Sajak Meditasi: Tersenyum Dalam Buaian S...
- Moon Floating Over The Pond
- One Basket of Prayer
- Sajak Meditasi: Di Dalam Kemerdekaan Bun...
- Sajak Meditasi: Pagihari Mencium Rambutm...
- Puisi Buat Pembatik (Indonesian)
- Sajak Meditasi: Rahasia Burung-burung Ya...
- 2 Birds Conversation
- 2 Kisah Tentang Hujan (Indonesian)
- A Failed Poem
- A Letter Without An Address
- A Note On The Mark Knopfler's Song
- A Park & Dusk
- A Poet's Bag
- a small dove
- A Very Simple Poem
- A Warm Stored Voice
- After ceremonial with Tugur
- Along The Batanghari River
- Amplop Pengelana (Indonesian)
- And The Gates Will Be Closed Soon