Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo Poems
- Praise For Rabiah Al-Adawiyah Maybe I was a bush Treated in ...
- Sajak Meditasi: Tersenyum Dala...
- Kalung Cinta (Indonesian) Ada amethyst kecil dalam untaian ...
- Sajak Meditasi: Burung-Burung ...
- City Cities come and go life and dead distant towns berths ...
- The Ballad Of Mr.Sorrow & Ms.J... In the porch of a ...
- Bush-Flowers Painting On Ceram...
Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo was born in Cilacap (Indonesia) ,1 July 1960. He is a PhD graduated from Geophysics (ITB) who wrote poetry for a long time. His poems are scattered in many themes, such as silence, mortality, in-ability until discovery. He was also often invited to read his poem in some places in Indonesia.
Furthermore, his life is a poetry for him. Such as in thought of health, when a general check-up done many times, it had been many cases. But he said “I am happy, my body had been accepted by me as the poem from my beloved God”, and he said: 'God punished me with a quiet and love'.
Another poems flowing authentically, like his blood run through ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
Praise For Rabiah Al-Adawiyah
Maybe I was a bush
Treated in the prayer
And within countless
Words of love poured
Silence is bliss
On the clinch of glory tree
Nothing misses incontrovertible
Just not spacious winding road
You're bargaining me
Your grief can’t be bought
By unspeakable hatred
Just love what you've got
You were Rabiah al-Adawiyah
You didn’t feel the pain of grief
Love isn’t spelled out
God isn’t in the words