Instalasi Sastra Poems
- Love Defiled [answer To A Beau...
- For Love And Dignity Not wrong, To have no dignity; As ...
- Beauty Beauty is a heavenic boon, Stretch in tin line ...
- Sense Of Guilty Strange, I saw thee standing in the pouring ...
- Is There Any Different? Friend or foe, it makes no different ...
- To Rotted The Unholy Orchids [...
- Should I Atone [confession Orc... Praise to Thee yaa Rabb! ...
Name: Intarsia Miasma aka Rob Francis Stain
Some Foretaste of Heaven:
Hail to thee my dying contemporaries. I truly beseeched for thy forgiveness regarding my audacity and recklessness. Thou probably have seen my paltry notes or the, shall we say, the satirical panegyrics where I spelt my hex to those multi-faceted zombies. I simply miss the luster, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Instalasi Sastra
Love Defiled [answer To A Beautiful Poem Entitled ‘love Defined]
What love is, but an error,
Contagious in two egotistic mind,
Rising a malicious terror
For a veiling intention that unkind?
What is love, but a fear,
Covered in pure pathetic vow,
Which wrung the heart to spill a tear,
Leaving the soul disgrace below?
What is love, but a vassal,
Ruled by evil voices that murmur,
In malice aforethought abysmal,
But lurk by beauteous blur?
And what is love, but a tragedy,
Since Adam and Eve to Romeo and Juliet,
In love story of everlasting comedy,
Remnant of anguish silhouette?
So I ...