Isaac Anneleng Poems
- Choice The world felt cold, Yet we were not sold. Who ...
- This Reflections Very little but viral Hard on the brain and...
- Till We Meet Again The wind blew its wings Sending lines ...
- Will She Be My Fairy I saw her walking down the ...
- Sense Of Dishonour So long to remember A story not to be a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isaac Anneleng
Will She Be My Fairy
I saw her walking down the street
Beauty written all over her face
Rocks trembled in awe
And birds bowed in admiration
Wishes became horses
So near to ride
She was standing there with the portraits of beauty perfected
Already my mind was with her
Walking hand in hand
Speaking the sweet nothings of love
Will she be my fairy?
I asked my self
As my mind regained its consciousness
I watched the mirror as time freeze
And I was left bedazzled by her beauty
Paused from movement from her portraits of perfection
Lunacy approached a flash of eon...