The world felt cold,
Yet we were not sold.
Who won’t survive?
And who did it all?
Our actions followed us,
And outclassed us,
But because we can,
the choice stood.
Will we survive because we can?
Or our minds fail it,
Comprehending the vastness of our acts
The power of choice still differentiated us.
And made us to learn how to be brave and face our problems.
The choice will vouch for us.
Gracious and great.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CHOICE by Isaac Anneleng )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1618 – 28 July 1667)
- leticia s david
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(November 9 - 1937)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Luggage, Kirsty Higginson
- There Is No Place For True Contributor, Pijush Biswas
- Bachchon ka ghar बच्चों का घर, S.D. TIWARI
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael McParland
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty