Isabella Swan Poems
- I Carry Your Heart With Me I carry your heart with me (I ...
- Walk With Me Walk with me, the path of life, to explore ...
- Moonlight Night On a moonlit night, by candlelight, when ...
- My Guitar My guitar ...
- Do You See It In My Eye? You don't know how I'm feeling. I ...
- True Love Makes It True Anythi... Why did I first say no? I ...
I like writing poems alot.It a good way for me to express myself.The poems I write are based on what I'm always wondering about or something I like.I also play the guitar, but I'm still learning.I like to play soccer, baseball, basketball.and kickball.I love to read and I write alot of stories.I love all the comments and thank you for them.♥
-Isabella more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isabella Swan
I Carry Your Heart With Me
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in
my heart) I am never without it (anywhere
I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) I want
no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
And the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
Higher than soul can hope or mind can ...