Ivana RadanJamnicki Poems
- Fears Yes I am fearful Yes I may even be a coward To go ...
- Flair Invades my body Panting and puling Possesses the ...
- Heroine I once knew the way What to do Felt the pull ...
- Missing So there will be no more of that sweet agony I ...
- Circle There’s a strange circular motion Repeating the old ...
- Poems That Didn'T Want To Be W... I’ve heard of poems that...
- Reason Was that all with you even true Wasn’t I only trying...
I am Ivana from Croatia but I live in Czech Republic. I work as a foreign languages teacher, I love languages and cultures. In my free time I like to dedicate to arts like writing and drawing, painting, crafts, sculpting, singing, dancing and others.
I write because it helps me see things more clearly, sort things out and it brings me to conclusions. I like to learn about myself ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ivana RadanJamnicki
Yes I am fearful
Yes I may even be a coward
To go for my dreams or fight for my feelings
Yes I may get scared of getting to know you
Be confused by your words
Or be lost when I realize you are leaving much sooner
Than I explored whether there is something
About you and me that really fits
I get scared as of loneliness as of not being alone
I may find myself speechless or just blank
When I am supposed to be on the move
I even may not understand
Other people’s words or actions
For which I am afraid to be criticised
Or judged regarding my ...