J S Shankar
J S Shankar Poems
- How Fake Relationships Evolve ... To make relationship ...
- Oh, Friend Lie Around Me Oh, Friend glow around me, Like ...
- Those Gangian Valleys Where is life without delusions! ...
- Rahe... Jindgi ek jang hai, Jha har kisi ke raste tang hai,...
- A Girl- What I Think I came out of this citadel, Crying and...
- Go Go Go Go Never Come Back, F...
- Eruption Of The Holy Spirit One turn enough to change the ...
I'm a university student(P.G.) at University of Rajasthan, Jaipur who takes interest in reforming the set evil rituals in orthdox Indian villages mostly. Mostly I like to read hamunastic subjects and works roaming around deep imaginative valleys. My most of poems run around my own life having vast universal aspects. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J S Shankar
How Fake Relationships Evolve And Break
To make relationship is hard
One instant enough to pin the card
How long it takes to cherish
One instant enough to it finish
Fool who entangles in such a coat
Where no way to come safe out of the
All the relationships merely masquerade
Where everyone race, having various
Women also have their vehicle-racket
Oh, oh they ride on ornated seat-
They start their race in slow motion
Oh, their false eye-punch, prove such
Men's vehicle's race now accelerates
But, what! That concoction, their ...