J S Shankar (09.09.1991 / Jaipur, India)
I'm a university student(P.G.) at University of Rajasthan, Jaipur who takes interest in reforming the set evil rituals in orthdox Indian villages mostly. Mostly I like to read hamunastic subjects and works roaming around deep imaginative valleys. My most of poems run around my own life having vast universal aspects. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Girl- What I Think
- Eruption Of The Holy Spirit
- Go Go Go Go Never Come Back, For Bermuda...
- How Fake Relationships Evolve And Break
- How I Met A Fairy (For My DG)
- My First Lady Love
- Oh! Ganga Maiya
- Oh, Friend Lie Around Me
- Soul- An Epitome Of Foolishness
- When I Meditate It Over