J S Shankar
Eruption Of The Holy Spirit
One turn enough to change the way,
Some time miss the mark, smtime hope of ray,
Mad who laments in this bay,
Perhaps to a divine clue he says nay.
He makes fuss and drums on his fate,
Constantly mind's layers does he abate,
And sails in a ship where hers reflection set,
Haunts him gradually to remind that broken bet.
Talks much with his friends,
Blaiming his love's deceptive trends,
Soon Holy-Truth to him errands,
God or in God-like den he lands.
Now his prophet like spirit freely soars,
Hasn't any sour and cruel lores,
Forsaken to blame somebody for inconstant hours,
Now eager to unfold the closed unknown doors.
He thanks her to give a chance,
And to his ability and skills enhance,
Now he has new reasons to dance,
Weren't possible while dancing in same fence,
Thanks again for separation n for that lance.
J S Shankar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eruption Of The Holy Spirit by J S Shankar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Let the fire, gajanan mishra
- I Hear Her Singing, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- New Déjà Vu, Maharishi Deja Vu
- The Autumn Divine, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- The Binding, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Free From Sin, Juliana Oludeyi
- Ancient mythologies and Verses Holy, Md. Asadullah
- The Phoenix, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Terror, Md. Asadullah
- Take Your Logic, Lawrence S. Pertillar