Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A blade of grass
- A boat trip on the Ganges in Calcutta
- A day at the training academy
- A doctor's marriage
- A night in the Topslip forest
- A photographer’s “doggereal”
- A photographer’s quest
- A train journey
- A visit to Nagalapuram temple
- A warehouse prince broke her horn
- Aasha's painting
Comments about Jagannath rao Adukuri
World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
celebrated on May 21st every year
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.
Incredible Reading Rooms Around the World
Cozy, beautiful places to curl up with a good book...