James Grengs Poems
- Pain You say that you have felt pain? You have no idea what...
- Freedom Is Never Free They tell me 'Freedom is never ...
- Poet's Plea For Forgiveness If I have hurt, I am sorry. ...
- (11) - Master And Slave I know now The extent of her ...
- Freedom's Theme What is the theme of freedom? Life, Love,...
- (02) - Victim Of The Dead Alone, Dark alley. You curse ...
- (01) - The Dead Who Have No ... It is an unholy ...
I'm an up-and-coming nobody, a freshman in college who has a love for the arts, especially music and writing (all forms.) I've never been published, but I've never thought myself good enough to be.
I tend to be inspired a lot (as those who read my stuff will see) by my rocky-at-best love life. Recently my poems have taken on a happier... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You say that you have felt pain?
You have no idea what pain is.
Pain is hearing, “She doesn’t
like you anymore.” WHAT?
How can so much pain be caused by
someone who is so small,
Yet I tell you, I have felt pain,
pain at hearing your name
mentioned by some ignorant
person, someone who doesn’t
know what you have put me
through. Pain? Yes, that is pain.
Pain is knowing that you will
never be mine, though I once would have been
wholly yours. Yours, though
you may never know it. That
also is pain- not being able ...