Fidelis Patronus Poems
- Understanding The Mind Of A Yo... You cannot understand...
- O The Pressures Of School O the pressures of school It is so...
- You Are Beautiful You are beautiful Your love shines right ...
- Father? We are born as sinners Yet every child is innocent ...
- The Forest We have been through so much together, Blood ...
- Golgotha We yell and scorn at Him, Others mourn for Him, ...
- Do I Hate You? (Have I Ever?) Have I ever hurt you? Hit ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Understanding The Mind Of A Young Woman
You cannot understand the mind of a young woman
Its like a religion
Facts and myths are told
Always beyond comprehension
You will figure out the facts
Small, little facts
Through the years of being together
Yet when you gather
Will your fellow man
(O so much better!)
Every single fact you tell is different from another
A man will tell a fact of a woman,
another man will say it is not true
And tell them his own facts
In which another argument will pursue
I shall explain more simply
Why it is pointless to understand the mind of a young ...