jan ejsymontt Poems
- Clover In The Hospital Grounds Clover in the Hospital ...
- One Tender Dawn A scented look A sleep-filled touch A ...
- Space And Time A rippling shiver of attention to the fragile...
- Crossing The Road In one quixotic moment falling Drawing ...
- One Week One Week Pure energy fuses the soul Flying high ...
- More Than Anything Looking for dolphins out in the blue ...
- Wrapped In A Fold Of Her A smile, a tear, a whispered word A...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Clover In The Hospital Grounds
Clover in the Hospital Grounds
The Clover grows without a care
Soft, three leaves and whitened bloom.
He does not ask why as he shifts in the breeze
Nor worry when the next rain will come
Or fret the earth be swept from under him.
Sitting amongst 1000 more he seeks no fame
Or power or riches or to be more beautiful than them.
He does not ask for the sun or the bees
He never regrets yesterday’s storm
He just is. He sits in peace and gives joy.
Oh what a teacher is this one patch of untended Clover
June 8th 2008
First Day of Therapy.