Janneke Tenvoorde Poems
- Life Of A Teenager Many have told me That your teen ...
- Homework (Acrostic) Homework is such a bore Others never do ...
- Decisions (Acrostic) Decisions are hard to make. Every time ...
- Laughter Laughter Funny, Hilarious Smiling, Roaring, ...
- Career Your life’s path, Depends on your decisions. Might ...
- Teens Teenager Immature, Fun Flirt, drive, argue A person...
- So Many Different Hairstyles Braids, pigtails, buns, So ...
I'm just a student who had to write some poems for an english project. I realized it was very interesting and fun. Then I decided to write more poems for the shits and giggles. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janneke Tenvoorde
Life Of A Teenager
Many have told me
That your teen years
Are the best part of your life,
Though to me and my peers
It doesn’t seem so.
They are filled with strife.
They are filled with fears.
These growing up years.
I was a child before,
With no worries.
None at all.
But I’m not that young no more.
As in to adolescence I fall,
That life’s not that easy at all.
I have to make decisions now,
But the hardest part of all
Is trying to fit in.
Knowing how to tie
In bow or pin.
Knowing what to wear
Jeans or a hat.
Knowing what to ...