Jason Pacheco Poems
- Seven Four Five Some kind of mumbling out ...
- Insight I love light. Waves of sight, particles unite. When...
- Howl Reading Read Starry Rhymes At the gallery Lots of ...
- First Visit Of The Season Crustacean smell Salty wind Birds...
- The Pitch Sale on guppies We have a sale on guppies We sell...
- Sharing Ok, so I thought about sharing some thoughts about ...
- Too Close I live on the top floor Of a latent coil, Ready ...
For about 15 years or so, I was the singer, guitarist, and songwriter for the alternatve rock band Humbuck Squash. I currently work in the mental health field as a therapist and am blessed with a wonderful wife and four beautiful children. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Pacheco
Seven Four Five
Some kind of mumbling out
In the hall.
A Multi-language hum from one,
With the smell of my cat.
I can see the large cross on top of Notre Dame.
Lots of vibrations mixed here,
Shifting from a shape called Earth.
This city is a collage of warped life,
Burned by a hypocritical sun.
Shaving as well as the daily rinse off.
I want to smoke,
To release some dirt.
There are barbed wire fences
Tied to the veins in my body.
Waiting for A-man to bring...