Seven Four Five
Some kind of mumbling out
In the hall.
A Multi-language hum from one,
With the smell of my cat.
I can see the large cross on top of Notre Dame.
Lots of vibrations mixed here,
Shifting from a shape called Earth.
This city is a collage of warped life,
Burned by a hypocritical sun.
Shaving as well as the daily rinse off.
I want to smoke,
To release some dirt.
There are barbed wire fences
Tied to the veins in my body.
Waiting for A-man to bring the Smurf houses,
Of the Holy.
The waiting game is the hardest part.
Already made a few calls.
Don't want to be a pain,
It ruins the glory that comes with the expansion.
Let freedom ring.
Happy Birthday America, you crab you.
Took an excursion,
Ate down some pies,
Now the movement is great.
Clowned webs cover the sidewalks,
Pleasant Street is crimped.
A Cambodian woman has vanished into the wall.
There is no shovel here,
To condense the smitten turnstile.
I repent and consent for a dashboard to pounce on,
Or, a talon to pick an itch on my organ topper.
There is only this corridor,
Leading to seasons with doorways to other seasons.
A suffered minion takes a hand towards the sun and hopes that it will come close enough to warm my dreams.
My dreams, My dreams.
No parts lofty,
I sense the Lord!
The world seams thick
With milkshake winds,
Could it be a boo in a who?
This place is a zoo.
Notes ring out in my head,
Symphonic sonic hum.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seven Four Five by Jason Pacheco )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- यादों का आवागमन............, sanjay kumar maurya
- Chiquitita, Matthias Pantaleon
- Through Heaven's Backdoor, Smoky Hoss
- A Little Daughter, What Have I In Poor I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- crazy huh, Natalie Washington
- Textology - 5. Sentences, Joseph Archer
- Why have you destroyed, gajanan mishra
- यादों की चाह.............., sanjay kumar maurya
- I am in the river of blood, gajanan mishra
- Textology - 4. Statements, Joseph Archer