Jatie Apple Poems
- When Winter Turns To Spring 1 Snow, snow, snow, Snow on the...
- A Blinding Sight I first wake up in the morning on a weekend...
- In The Sun Laying on the blanket, I stare at the trees, ...
- Friends 1 Nice, respectful, friendly, funny, These are ...
- When Nightfall Comes The sun is slowly sinking. Down behind ...
- Get Up Again I get up at 6: 30 to get ready for school. The...
- School Math and science bore me. i just feel like ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jatie Apple
When Winter Turns To Spring 1
Snow, snow, snow,
Snow on the ground,
Wind, wind, wind
Wind in the air,
These are the things
I like about winter,
But soon the season’s change,
They change four times a year,
No one can do anything about it,
So when winter turns to spring,
I will be down,
But I can look forward,
To next winter.