Jaylen Thomas Poems
- Whats The Point Whats the point of feelings No one cares ...
- Me Its a new me As one can see I'm done with being ...
- So Optimistic When I don't know where to begin You always ...
- How Could You? I asked you how could you lie But all you ...
- Questions I have very many questions But no one has any ...
- Pain So much pain in my life If only I had a knife I ...
- I Loved Him Man I really loved that boy But I guess I was ...
My name is Jaylen Thomas. I was born March 8,1996, in Lake Charles, Louisiana. I am 15 years old. I attend school at LaGrange High. I am in the 10th grade.I am a LaGrange Gatorette, this is my second year being a Gatorette. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jaylen Thomas
I Loved Him
Man I really loved that boy
But I guess I was just his play toy
I thought he loved me
He loving that trick from what I can see
We was together two months
I thought we was gone last longer then a month
I heard lots about you
When I confronted you you said we were threw
I wish that wouldn't have happened
I shouldn't have listened to everyone yapping
I should have followed my own mind
Then maybe we would have lasted a longer time
I tried my best not to think about the rest
But all I could do is create a mess
I tried and tried to get you off ...