Jeff Gangwer Poems
- Returns / Departures I've noticed, in travels of my own, ...
- Pequeñas Fiestas Democrats, Republicans Blue states,
- "The Five Senses...&Quot;...
- A Distant Twinkle In The Sky God is all Things to all ...
- Those Cadillac Hands I looked down and saw Those Cadillac ...
- Raking Leaves Dust from dancing clouds stains my mouth and...
- Faith Is A Friend Faith is a friend Faith is a cul-de-sac
Jeff Gangwer grew up in Parkdale, Keizer, Woodburn, and Salem, Oregon. He majored in English Education and minored in American Government Education. In 2011, he began teaching English Language Arts. He enjoys movies, music, audiobooks, and stand-up comedy. He also enjoys hiking, paintball, road running, shotgun shooting, and tennis. He lives in Utah with his lovely wife, Rebeca. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeff Gangwer
Returns / Departures
in travels of my own,
are never as long—
and never as arduous—
as my departures—
what we might call
a strange inequality in traveling—
in coming and in going—
and in mine,
I've asked my fellows,
or on shuttles,
and to my delight,
that most of them feel the same way—
that our returns are easier
than our departures