Jeffrey Regullano Poems
- Arrival And Departure The exit door replied squeaky ...
- Red One Out of a hundred roses I plucked you Red one.
- The Security Guard For hours I stand still Across ...
- Soup One night we made love It was cold and dull I slept it...
- A Poem For My Love I cannot believe How easy this is To ...
- We Are Mimes Tonight We are mimes tonight Not minding if we ...
- The Sandbox We are the sons and daughters Of the dead and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeffrey Regullano
Arrival And Departure
The exit door replied squeaky bright
As they pulled it from the inside;
That familiar breeze welcomed
Them once again,
The entrance door replied roar
As they pushed it from outside;
That cold foreign air dampens
Every step on the floor,
Do airports only have two real doors?