Jeffrey Regullano Poems
- The Security Guard For hours I stand still Across ...
- Arrival And Departure The exit door replied squeaky ...
- Red One Out of a hundred roses I plucked you Red one.
- Soup One night we made love It was cold and dull I slept it...
- A Poem For My Love I cannot believe How easy this is To ...
- We Are Mimes Tonight We are mimes tonight Not minding if we ...
- The Sandbox We are the sons and daughters Of the dead and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeffrey Regullano
The Security Guard
For hours I stand still
Watching and waiting
For talking heads
Now pry your eyes
Be cautious, smile
Stop these fingers play
Between trigger and tedious time
Tick is one
Tock is two
Will this go on
For the rest of my life?
There you are
‘tis a good day to die.