Jeremy M. Dreher
Jeremy M. Dreher Poems
- Untitled 7 We've lived through so many spiteful actions and ...
- Untitled 6 We watch and never learn As if we didn't learn ...
- Oh What He Would Have Done To ... He grieves over his ...
- Untitled 5 What is it that keeps you going? For me it's ...
- Key I feel like an unusable key The key basically has no ...
- Untitled 4 If we were all satisfied We'd all be dead When ...
- Untitled 3 Her body is so fine Her eyes are so gorgeous If ...
I've been writing a lot since this year started(Sophomore year) and I wanted to see what other people thought. If you have any ideas for my untitled poems titles let me know. (: more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Her body is so fine
Her eyes are so gorgeous
If only I could read her mind
To answer if she could be mine
She is unexplainable in our human words
Possibly the chirp chirp language spoken by birds
Everything about her is so pleasant
It makes me happy
I guess you can say her beauty is pleasing
I feel such confidence
Just hearing her voice
As if I were given an option
& she was my choice
Her thoughts are so right
Her mind is so strong
Like a properly trained knight
That knows right from wrong
Her beauty is otherworldly