Jesse Fast Poems
- I Wish I wish to be a wall... A great expanse of white, An...
- Parallels Like a quiet peaceful birdsong, In the calmness ...
- Isles Of Wonder Come! Come with me yonder. Dream with me now...
- The Voice Of Creation A wrinkle in the lonely landscape, ...
- The Passage Of Man Like a madly rushing torrent, Through a ...
- Look In His Eyes I saw a man who bartered with life, Sought...
- Unquenchable Down in my heart, There's a cry for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jesse Fast
I wish to be a wall...
A great expanse of white,
An empty space to write upon,
For paintings great and small.
I wish for no complaint,
From those who pass me by,
I only ask they ponder life,
And brush a bit of paint.
I wish for rainbows full,
To arch across the wall,
For happy scenes of thankfulness,
That swell within the soul.
I wish to feel the pain,
When teardrops stain the wall,
To hear the rending call for help,
For strength to then obtain.
I wish to be a chart,
To find the perfect hue,
A place to see the ...