Jesse Overton Poems
- My Princess She has eyes that can pierce through my ...
- Who Am I? Searching through this life Day in Day out All ...
- A Jokers Prayer Help me to make a smile Make it wide and ...
- From Junk Into Treasure In a junk yard to stay Abandoned by ...
- Close Friend When you feel alone I'm always near If you're ...
- Mellow To Monster The stream of tears flow Every wound ever ...
- One Of A Kind I've searched long and hard I can't fill this ...
I love music. I'm a Christain vocalist, lyricist and parodist. My vocal range is Baritone. I love superheroes. I started a superhero adventure but never had a chance to finish it. I'm attending Davidson County Community College and pursuing my Associates in Arts. I plan on transfering to Liberty University. I enjoy playing(harmless) jokes. I'm a public/motivational speaker. I enjoy writing about life, and I love getting suggestions and feedback. Have a great day! :) I'm very rarely on here anymore so if you're interested in being friends you can look me up on Facebook or My Year Book. http: //www.myyearbook.com/aceofslades more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
She has eyes that can pierce through my emotions
She has a voice that can calm the worst of days
Her touch soothes me on contact
She holds me when I'm sad
She'll wipe my every tear
Nobody can replace her
Only she can provide all I need
When I sleep she's in my dreams
When I wake she's by my side
I'm lucky to have her
She may never know how much I love her
She's loved no matter what
She'll always have a place in my heart
She's always going to be a princess in my eyes