Jessica Goodell Poems
- Mother Mysterious Over Protective Teacher Healer
- Mothers Are... Mothers are wise. Mothers are ...
- My Mother She looks through the pictures, And what does she...
- She Is... A mother of five Obsessed Fun Crazy
- When Looking in the mirror what do I see? I see a ...
- Haunting Questions Why does he pull away from me? What have...
- Make It Stop Please Does he see me? Actually see me for who...
I owe my interest in writing poems to my high school English teacher, Karen Lafary, at first I was reluctent and upset that we would have to write poems for class. After the first time it got easier and now I can't seem to stop writing. I will probably continue writing. I'm always carrying a small notebook and pen with me, and writing whenever inspiration hits me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Goodell
Make It Stop Please
Does he see me?
Actually see me for who I am?
I can't be sure.
He says he loves me,
But how can I be sure?
If I ask will he get mad?
So lost and confused.
These questions constantly haunting me.
Why won't they stop?
Please oh please make them stop.