Jim Yerman Poems
- Limerick Day There once was a writer named Lear With the ...
- Good Vs Evil? The more I observe politicians everywhere the ...
- 86,400 Seconds If we were given 86,400 dollars every day to ...
- Don'T Worry, Be Happy We live in a world that doesn’t slow ...
- The Golden Rule As I watch many world religions fight, acting...
- Heroes When I was young I thought it would be great if I ...
- When I Was Young I know this from experience. I heard it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jim Yerman
There once was a writer named Lear
With the first name of Edward...I fear
He was English...I say
He wrote Limericks every day
And we celebrate his birthday each year.
The Limericks he wrote or he sent
Had an obscene or humorous intent
Please keep them clean
But if you must be obscene
Best to secure your parent’s consent.
If you need help keeping one chaste
Here’s an example...not profanity laced
With no obscenity
It has a rating of ‘G’
So you can bet that it’s done in good taste:
I have a friend, Barb, with whom I once taught
In all ...