Jixin Gao Poems
- Beauty Beauty's a word With ambiguity Conjuring images of ...
- Discrimination Here's You Come... Discrimination’s like a...
- The Cry From The Inner In the darkest of nights Shrivelled ...
- Nature's Sorrow The soft sandgrains on the beach. Pressed ...
- You Faked It Up Your eyes Looked away From your mouth ...
- Chase Panting Like the monotone dialling sounds of the ...
- Escape People-people Why are you all Running away? Of ...
Comments about Jixin Gao
Beauty's a word
Conjuring images of vivid shades
But beauty to me
From inside of the transparent,
Inverting people's glances
Simplicity is its choice
But think INSIDE the box
It full of complicated wires and cables
Revealing a high level of sophiscation
How it lights up everyone's faces
Bright with beauty.