Discrimination Here's You Come and Go
Discrimination’s like a snake
Its teeth in poisoned prejudice,
Discrimination abolished all warmth and spirit
And returned with a new hate
Relishing its pain brought
Never thought of halt
Discrimination’s the new law
Stony and steel and
Square without feelings
Like window frames
Of the Hall
I wonder where the White’s Purity all gone.
Tears and Fears
Now the norm
In the name
Gladly Discrimination has gone
Kicked out hard,
square and fair
It left a hole
In everyone’s hearts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Discrimination Here's You Come and Go by Jixin Gao )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...