Joc Hum Poems
- He's In Heaven Now. It was a bright, blooming morning, And ...
- A Happy Ending My thoughts are running The lights are ...
- The Search A forgotten love A wrathful world A hope to ...
- Sloane Cambell He is mean, he's a double wammy to me, I ...
- The Melody Maker It works hard, it works fast... The Melody ...
- Soft Words
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joc Hum
He's In Heaven Now.
It was a bright, blooming morning,
And spring was in the air.
The birds in the sky were soaring,
With all the wind to share.
My grandpa had just risen,
Because I heard the papers rustle.
I rushed down to listen
When he turned on “The Hustle”.
We danced in the living room.
He smiled at me and sang,
I love you more than my favorite tune.
When I heard that, my heart rang.
We got tired and decided to rest.
I poured us some tea with ice.
That’s when I told him he was truly the best,
And he teared up, sniffing once or twice.
I was ...