Joel Baldwin Poems
- Can I Win Her Heart? Can I win her heart? Is it as ...
- Love For The Angel I love a very dear angel, one who stole my...
- The Brightest Moments I walked in a field of roses And got ...
- Eclipsing The Silence Noise comes cracking early Hoping for ...
- Rest I quest for sleep But I'm so far awake The great ...
- For Mine Angel Mine angel, I lovest thou For thou art a ...
- I Hate Myself I hate myself For being dumb Unloved Unliked
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joel Baldwin
Can I Win Her Heart?
Can I win her heart?
Is it as impossible as it seems?
Can I ever rest in her arms and her mind
Or am I just wasting time?
She set me free
But I prefer not to be
I don't want to lose her
But how do I gain her?
She captured my heart
But can I capture hers?
I don't know what will come to be
Right now I'm in deepest agony
Perhaps it's all just moot
And I should get the boot
But when your heart aches
How do you deal with the pain
Without going completely insane?