john chizoba vincent
john chizoba vincent Poems
- I Want To Grow Old With You Dreams will come and go But i ...
- Unity In Cultural Diversity The westerners eat Amala and ...
- When A Man Fall. When a man fall Trouble begins. A divided...
- Frustration Like a thunder bolt The words exploded in her ...
- Song Of Life No sweat no sweet No sweat no sweet, That is ...
- The White Lie Give them the lie The white lie Let them do ...
- When. We Are One WHEN WE ARE ONE When we are one like the...
NAME: JOHN CHIZOBA VINCENT
DATE OF BIRTH: 18 MAY 1990
STATE OF ORIGIN: ABIA STATE
GENRE: POETRY, PLAY, NOVELIST
YEAR ACTIVE: 2014
PROFESSION: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I have been busy building My brand.''Life
''before you quit think about where you started''life
''Speak and don't be dumb, you gain nothing from been dumb, talk and let them criticise you. I think you gain a lot from there''Life and nature
I Want To Grow Old With You
Dreams will come and go
But i remain right beside you.
I will be around you forever.
Let the world stop turning,
Let the air stop its journey to the west
And let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me if love is not
worth going through in this side of the world.
The dreams that mattered so much to me
In this world is i was loved by you.
If the world fall apart on you
I will be there for you.
Never gone never far
In my heart is where you are
Always close every day every seconds
I know how much you means to me
But it hurt so much when ...