john chizoba vincent
WHEN A MAN FALL.
When a man fall
A divided home is created.
Respect and honour hasten out of the door
As bulling and disrespect hasten in drastically.
The holy matrimonial fall apart sadly
And love develop a linkage instantly.
Infidelity is welcome humbly through the door
As hatred gives birth to death, death of emotions.
The heart beats slowly, O'er its shadow
In between fear and anger.
A loathsome debt develop in the home and
His face hurt many feelings.
A red cruel blemish spot of frustration emerge in the heart
Turning and whispering in disgust.
You could hear the argument and nagging
Day in, day out within the house hold.
He is left alone devastated and downcast
Like a silent pain whose hurt never feels.
Tears of blood gushing down from the eyes
Then he is abandoned to perish under the rotten shinning waste hill.
Rejected and neglected under the dungeon
He become voiceless, underrated by the society.
When a man fall, he becomes repulse and rap severally
Could he rise again?
Could he still dance with so much joy
Yes, only with his mind set and hard work can he change
with each day his kneels planted humbly on homage to God
For glorification and supplication to arise again.
john chizoba vincent's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHEN A MAN FALL. by john chizoba vincent )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- History Lesson, Steve Turner
Poem of the Day
- Winds Of Winter, Luo Zhihai
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum