John Dillenger II
John Dillenger II Poems
- A Pain To Clear To Me I see the pain in this world The pain ...
- Your Darker Side The cord of life quickly unwound as it ...
- Fear Greater Than The Fall Today begins as the last one ...
- Alone On The Beach The ocean waves lap at my feet, the warm ...
- Unrestrained Sunlight filters through my window, piercing ...
- It's Not Yet Over A bleeding heart hits the page The deep ...
- A Goodnight Kiss From Afar Sleep well dear shining star Fall...
Many sleepless nights I have spent at my desk, longing for the right words to describe that which haunts me. It's in these nights that I came to love this art. It is my description, my words, of what I cannot find words to describe. My emotions poured to paper, overflowing the walls I've created to retain them for the day. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Your Darker Side
The cord of life quickly unwound
as it follows its turns round and round
the pain She feels which knows no bounds
will hardly stop till she makes a sound
of primal hate and hurt inside
and from consciousness her world will slide
bound by something you cannot see
unbreaking in the churning tide
laying with whom you cannot be
the one she believes is by her side
and now she lays there dead yet alive
because of you, your darker side.