John Leroy Maxwell
John Leroy Maxwell Poems
- Happiness Is Helping Others Is anybody happier, because you ...
- Animal Friends Walking 'round my yard, I just wanted to see, ...
- North Church A civil war on North Church Road, no wealth to ...
- I Cried Today I cried today, as I touched your face, in ...
- Chanteuse Of Love Your subtle and gorgeous sounds, and ...
- Ballet Of The Rain It keeps on raining all around, bouncing ...
- The Frigidaire Ready for sleep, and lying in my bed.. I heard...
Single, retired, physical exercise,
lover of veggie burgers, passion for poetry,
rebel rouser, love to challenge authority? , go ACLU, nondrinker, nontobaccosmoker/potOK, any solo piano music jazz, classical, inspirational, nature
impressions, pop. Doing one good deed a day.
Alias is 'Skipper.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Leroy Maxwell
Happiness Is Helping Others
Is anybody happier, because you passed this way
Does anyone remember that you spoke to them today
The day is almost over, and it's toiling time is through
Is there anyone to utter now, a kindly word to you
Did you waste the day, or lose it
Was it well or poorly spent
Did you leave a trail of kindness, or a scar of discontent
As you close your eyes in slumber, do you think that God would say
You have earned one more tomorrow, by the work you did today