John Leroy Maxwell
John Leroy Maxwell Poems
- I Cried Today I cried today, as I touched your face, in ...
- The Wall Of Tolerance This is not a perfect world, we see ...
- Happiness Is Helping Others Is anybody happier, because you ...
- Animal Friends Walking 'round my yard, I just wanted to see, ...
- North Church A civil war on North Church Road, no wealth to ...
- Chanteuse Of Love Your subtle and gorgeous sounds, and ...
- Ballet Of The Rain It keeps on raining all around, bouncing ...
Single, retired, physical exercise,
lover of veggie burgers, passion for poetry,
rebel rouser, love to challenge authority? , go ACLU, nondrinker, nontobaccosmoker/potOK, any solo piano music jazz, classical, inspirational, nature
impressions, pop. Doing one good deed a day.
Alias is 'Skipper.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Leroy Maxwell
I Cried Today
I cried today, as I touched your face, in memory,
not wanting to waken you in your slumber
I eased out of bed, early, to brew your favorite coffee,
knowing the aroma would awaken you
Together we would sip our brew, and smile,
facing each other with Love
It is Saturday, and the day is ours to enjoy together
As I picked up my favorite book, from the nightstand,
and began to read You caressing my bare chest,
with your hands, I put down the book, and returned
your Love Your vibrant passion was as steamy as
the coffee we sipped, as we lay embraced ...