Joseph S. Josephides [(Iosif S. Iosifidis)] (23rd of May,1948 / Larnaca, CYPRUS)
I was born in Cyprus, a brave member-state of the European Union (since 2004) that is fighting constantly to secure liberty, democracy and justice. Those values (plus love) are some of the issues sparkling my poetry. The grandfathers of my parents were born in Italy and France, which both I respect.
I never stopped writing poetry, despite my heavy responsibilities while ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Blue Sky Is Not Afraid of Any Lightnin...
- A Detail
- A New Theory Of Relativity
- A Poet Talks To His Unborn Grandkids
- AB, Abraham Lincoln
- About Love
- Adonis and Aphrodite (Hai Ku)
- Aeschylus Replies To Poet Cavafis
- Aeschylus’ Mothers
- Amazon River
- Aphrodite And Cervantes
- Aphrodite and Li Bai
- Aphrodite’s Distichs
- Ariadne In Cyprus