Joshua Bantum (May 18th,1989 / Paradise, CA)
(Please do not ask me to read your poetry, I have enough poetry to read as it is, pushing your work on me will only further thicken my distaste for you, Thank you)
Has greatly accomplished little in a lot of time, Joshua Bantum, although having produced quanities of stacked work, in type and file, it`s all been neglected the simplest and most important nutrient needed for it to grow, a chance, by it`s author and by the public. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Bridge Of You, To Myself
- A Couple Thoughts At Hemlock Bar
- A Dance With Flexibilty
- A Drunk Couple On The Mississsippi, New ...
- A Heart Collected Of Snow
- A Major Difference
- A Pen That Works Hard
- A Perfect Sentence From Me Takes...
- A Picture I Saw
- A Place To Be
- A Poem For Valintines
- A Poem For You I Can Memorize
- A Seconds Breath
- A Shame