Justin Gildow (3-26-81 / Washington, PA)
Well, what's there to say. I'm single. I work and have a decent job. I enjoy Renaissance Faires, Fairie Festivals, and Pirate Festivals. I'm still a video game fan after all these years. Even that surprises me to this day that I'm still a game player after all these years. I'm still holding out and holding on hope for a girlfriend. I hope one day to live happily ever after more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- (Be Strong Now) My Night With Her In Au...
- 12 Years
- 21 Gun Salute
- 21 Sacraments For The Descent Of The Hol...
- 7 Hours
- A Beautiful Fairy And The Fairy Dust Rai...
- A Blank Page With Hearts Drawn On It
- A Boy And His Blob
- A Charming Man And Lovely Ladies