Justin Tallman Poems
- The Lawn Mower Mowing lawns to compliment the white picket ...
- Childhood Leaves are falling on the ground snow will ...
- The Day After Cocaine The day after cocaine The mystery of ...
- If Anyone Asks If anyone asks say that I got lost staring ...
- A Poem About Zombies In a zombie apocalypse I slay all who ...
- Lying On The Therapist's Couch Coming off the chest and ...
- Transition living in the negative soon enough the horizon ...
Comments about Justin Tallman
The Lawn Mower
the white picket fence
who guard the front yard
illuminated by the rustic fashioned
and beyond the front door
lies a plasma screen
entertaining the pajama clad family
with the best
modern cable has to offer
displaying dysfunctional lives
so the normal
can feel less insane
then catching a quick laugh
from a sitcom
comes the cravings
for candy bars
and fast food dining
sometimes discounts and deals
from materials that will blow your mind
During all ...