Kaila George Poems
- Can He Really See What I See The night sky shone of ...
- Growing Pains I was a child Beguiled and fresh Of innocents...
- Live In Peace And Harmony I once was asked Is there peace ...
- Indigenous People Indigenous people Live their ...
- Children Are Our Future We often hope and pray That our ...
- The Beauty Within Sometimes we cannot see.... The beauty ...
- Mum Do Rabbits Lay Easter Eggs...
Update: Kia Orana
My Name is Kaila George, I am a 51 year old mother with one son, poetry is my passion, and recently so is teaching...I have been absent from this site for a while and just like to say I will try my best to keep abreast with anyone that would like to comment or rate there poems as best I can...I have two other sites I frequently visit...Poetfreak and Hello Poetry...but ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Can He Really See What I See
The night sky shone of glittering stars
as she gazed upon the splendor
and wondered does my true love
See the same stars I see
can he feel the same breeze
That caresses my cheeks
As I stare into the sunsets of old
Does he see how the stars
Are arranged in the sky
For star gazers to depict
What they believe is there
in the night filled skies
Does he feel the sand?
as he visits a beach
a lake that shines and glitters in the sun
Can he hear the birds that sing to thee
Sweet songs of melodies
I reach out to him
and hold him close