Kaitlyn Breitkreutz Poems
- Tears Since you left You never knew, Just how to, Reach ...
- Only.. Dare i push down..? Down deep into the skin, , The...
- You You bring it up Every single time I'm getting sick of ...
- Life Life hasn't been good but yet still i survive Life has...
- I Still Love You When I see you I Melt When I hug you I ...
- I Played A Stupid Game This game I play i have nothing too ...
- Year 10 I feel all big and mighty Now that i'm in year ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Since you left
You never knew,
Just how to,
Reach out and touch me.
The slamming door
takes me back,
Too what i used too adore
It takes me back,
Too all the memories i had before.
The tears you never saw me cry
The hard work i did too try,
I look back on what we used used to be,
Now all i see, is someone,
who was never there for me.
When you were here
I held you near
But, i guess it was too much
For a little girls heart too stay attached
You used too be,
the only one who really knew me.
You used to ...