Karina Martinez Poems
- Words Hurt More Than Broken Bo... I hide my face. I hide my ...
- Do Not Stop When I walk in front of your car. Break my ...
- There's No Point Now When I die Don't come to my ...
- Giving Up And Letting Go Giving up and letting go Are not ...
- If Heaven... I am not Who you think I am. You call me an ...
- Insecurities They crawl underneath your skin And beg to be ...
- Nightmare A nightmare. That's what I wake up to. My life ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karina Martinez
Words Hurt More Than Broken Bones
I hide my face.
I hide my face with disgrace.
Because with just one phrase,
One phrase is all it took
To make me not even want to look.
They say sticks and stones break your bones
And that their words don't hurt.
But broken bones don't hurt more
Than the words you can be told.
Words are cold.
We pretend to be bold.
But at the end of the day,
We don't know
Who we are
Or what we hold.